Not so sure about its pricing and specification, but I found out some information from Mercedes-Benz Malaysia website.
- Engine: 6.3-litre naturally-aspirated V8 engine (6208cc)
- Power: 336 kW (457 hp)
- Torque: 600 Nm@5000rpm
- 0 to 100 km/h: 4.5 seconds
- Top speed: 250 km/h
- Fuel consumption: 13.4 litre/100 km
- Fuel Capacity: 66 litres
- Wheels: Front - 8Jx18-inch, rear - 9Jx18
- Tyres: Front - 235/40 ZR 18, rear - 255/35 ZR 18
Sorry... I am not a car fanatic. So basically I am not so sure what those data means. But V8 engine sounds powerful. It only needs 4 and a half seconds to go from 0 - 100 km/h. That is great and the top speed can reach up to 250 km/h (Country highway's maximum speed is only 110km/h). The fuel consumption you can judge yourself.