Monday, February 16, 2009

The Blue Theme


I had been working on this whole night - a brand new color scheme for my blog. I mentioned before the red theme is specifically for Xmas and Chinese New Year celebration. Now both celebration already over. Thus, I guess is time to make a chance.

This time around, the color of my choice is blue. Light blue as main color of the theme and added some dark grey on the top sidebar to have more color variation to the blog. It is more eyes-comfort than the red one.

I hope you will like the new color scheme and if you have any suggestion, you are welcome to leave a comment under this post.

Enjoy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. no bad no bad, but I suggest the text color of post may put in deep color, slightly hard to read, haha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...