For me, it is kind of expensive. It costs me RM999 plus a screen protector, just a thin layer of plastic that stick of the 3" LCD screen costs RM8 but after bargain RM6. However I like some of its features such as the large 3 inches LCD screen and 28mm wide lens which allows you to cover wider area when taking photo. Here I some of the key features:
- 8.0 Megapixel.
- Canon 3.8x optical zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilizer.
- 28mm wide lens.
- Huge 3.0 inch PureColor LCD screen.
- Super fast DiG!C III Imaging Processor with ISO 1600.
- Face Detect technology with Auto Focus, Auto Exposure and Red-eye correction.
- Canon battery pack NB-5L 1.27V 1120mAh (Li-ion)
- Battery charger CB-2LXE
- 32MB SD memory card
- Interface Cable IFC-400PCU to connect the camera to computer USB port
- AV Cable AVC-DC300
- Wrist Strap WS-DC2
- Canon Digital Camera Solution Disk
- User Guides
- Warranty Card (1 year warranty)
As promotion, the shop itself also given away a 2GB Toshiba SD card and RM100 coupon for photo printing.
One thing I am not satisfy with the discount coupon is this term and condition:
"Satu kupon sahaja boleh digunakan untuk pencucian harga gambar lebih daripada RM25.00"
The sentence is a bit confusing, but I think I know what it means. Initially I thought I can print the photo for free worth RM100! Cheh!! Actually, I can only use one coupon of RM5 discount for every RM25 I spent in photo printing at the shop.
Here is the warranty cert and bill issued to me. I hope it's worth it.
Now I owned a digital camera. So I hope that I can have more quality photos for all of you!