Friday, August 8, 2008

A Historical Day

Today, the 8th of August, year 2008 (08-08-08) is a day to be remembered for life. A lot of couples choosing this date as the day of life when they register as husband and wife on this day. So whoever did so, you got no more excuse to forget about your anniversary every year.

As for me, this date (08-08-08) is so meaningful because it's the Beijing Olympics official opening! Although still about 20 hours remaining before the ceremony starts, I can sense this Olympics game will be the best ever! Let us wait for 8pm tonight to witness this great event!

One more thing, this is my first blog ever and I chose this special date to start my blogging life. Well, at least I don't have excuse after this for forgetting when I first start blogging. Isn't that a good idea especially for someone like me who hardly remember anything regarding numbers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...