Sunday, May 20, 2012

Daiichi Sarawak Motor Racing Championship 2012 @ Sibu

This post is mainly to share some of the photos I took during Daiichi Sarawak Motor Racing Championship 2012, Sibu series. So, don't expect much elaboration here! ;)


The photos I guess are self-explanatory. However, little info about this event is that it had been held from 19th - 20th May 2012 at Sibu Town Square area.


Not many good photos had been taken as normal spectators like me (well... who care if you are a blogger or wtf ) were disallowed to stand too close to the race track and most of the area were blocked to be accessed.



However, after some efforts, I managed to shoot some sexy race girls despite the quality may not be as satisfactory. Had tried my best thought!








 
Here is a short video clip to give you some tips about the race. Hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...